BECOME A MEMBER
Connect, co-create, collaborate
Odyssey is an inspiring and supportive space, which enables everyone to contribute to the solutions to complex global problems. These problems, which are owned but no one, can only be solved through the power of mass collaboration. Because only together, with trust and humble attitude, we can make the real-world changes.
We – people – have power
We – the people – have power, and we are the ones who can embrace the change and move this world forward. Because it is in our power to become this alternative system that will find new approaches to the complex global problems of the 21st century. Together with everyone, who wants to be part of it, we can discover the future by actually building it.
Nobody is an expert, anyone can do it
In this community, we strive for a variety, inclusivity and multi-perspectivism. Because building this future takes everyone – from startups to governments, from regulators to legal experts, from codes and developers to artists and musicians. In other words, no one is an expert, and anyone can hold a port of the solution in hands!
Be an explorer, not a judge
First and foremost, Odyssey community aims to explore the possibilities with a beginner’s mind. Therefore, we admire willingness to experiment, openness to try (and often fail!), and especially, an intrinsic curiosity to explore, without any prejudgements or assumptions.
Skin and soul in the game
Above all, Odyssey is a business community which is doing good for society. Because building this future takes skin as much as it takes the soul in the game. Therefore, we believe in the societal relevance of the future we create as much as we value a strong intrinsic motivation to move this world forward.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Be an active community member! Share your knowledge, upload useful resources, and participate in discussions. Because your contribution – is the key to the growth and development of the ecosystem!
- Try to collaborate before conflict. Above all, we strive for an open-minded community, which is willing to explore the possibilities. So let’s try to understand each other’s opinion first to de-escalate a hostile feeling.
- Be respectful. In this community, we do not tolerate disrespectful behavior, such as posting harmful messages towards other members of the community. Please, don’t be silent if you observe such behavior!
- No spamming. We encourage you to be compassionate and contribute in a respectful way. Because this helps to save space in our inboxes and to keep the longevity of the community.
- No self-promotion. Please don’t use the community for a commercial purpose (e.g. ICO / business product promotion). We reserve the right to delete any content, which contains a commercial advertisement.
Please also note that Odyssey reserves the right to ban from the community those who refuse to follow the community rules, even after receiving a fair warning and being approached by the moderators.
If you have any questions, or you want to report a violation of the rules, please feel free to contact Anna Atamas, our Community Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.